Randstad Professionals is seeking a hard working and diligent Staff Accountant to join a mid-sized financial services firm in Downtown Boston.
Working alongside the Finance and HR manager, you will provide accounting and operational support for the entire firm.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage and maintain firm's General Ledger for A/P, A/R and monthly reconciliations, including fixed asset schedule
- Manage vendor and client billing relationships
- Administer and oversee payroll
- Perform timely closings and produce Financial Statements for senior management
- Serve as HR resource for the firm, including compliance with HR laws and regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field of study
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow-through with accuracy, organization and attention to detail
- Experience in public accounting / CPA firm prefered
- QuickBooks experience required
To be considered for this position send a word version of your resume to email@example.com.
skills: General Ledger, Bookkeeping, Payroll - 1 - 50
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.