Randstad's Client, an entertainment company located in Irvine, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist will support a dynamic organization and will have oversight on company policies, employment practices, and benefits administration.
Benefits include employer provided medical/dental/vision insurance (sponsored at 75% for employees), competitive PTO accrual, fully stocked break rooms, and a casual work environment!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Counseling, coaching, and performance management
- Primary contact for company communications regarding policies, benefits, and training
- 401k and benefits administration
- Oversight of all employment life-cycle events from hire to separation
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of applicable work experience
- Prior experience in the entertainment, retail, or consumer goods/product industries
- PHR certification, highly preferred
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, operational leadership, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Operational improvement, Operations - Retail, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.