Our Client, a top national CPA firm, is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their growing and well-established national firm in our San Francisco, CA office. The position requires an experienced professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit package
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements in all facets of taxation
- Perform initial review of complex tax returns for high net worth individual, corporate and partnership/LLC clients
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax savings strategies
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and reviews, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research
- Ability to problem solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organization, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships
- 7+ years tax experience required in a CPA firm setting
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting required
- Masters in Taxation a plus; CPA certification required
skills: Corporate Tax, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.