The Accounts Receivable Accountant will support all aspects of accounting including invoices, incoming payments and allocations, recovery and collection, and appropriate documentation for financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have Accounts Receivable experience, and the ability to complete stand-alone accounting projects.
location: Cranston, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconciling expenses
- Calculating and posting receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts; verifying details of transactions
- Preparing and posting invoices, credit and debit memos and monthly receivable statements
- Verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Produce weekly and monthly financial and management reports and metrics and ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with leadership in analyzing discrepancies and other issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- At least 5+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in accounting software and ERP systems
Click to apply, email email@example.com with your most recent resume, or call 401.824.0221 to express interest and discuss your qualifications. Interviews are taking place next week!
skills: Accounts Receivable, Analysis, Commercial Collections, Invoices, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.