Our client is looking to add three Escrow Assistants to their fast growing team. The three positions available are located in Glendale, Valencia and Beverly Hills. As an Escrow assistant you will be responsible for helping the Escrow Officers with daily duties.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Type escrows, refund checks, set up files for recording and balance (detailing checks) closings
- Prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller; complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Package new escrows and receipt deposits
- Order demands, HOA statements, insurance, other documents and opens title orders
- Close escrow accounts by balancing and disbursing funds
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions
- General processing (i.e. SI's and docs to title), title policies and loan document sign ups
skills: Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.