job summary: Research and Remediation Associate Needed For Multinational Banking and Financial Services Company
You will be responsible for reviewing the mortgage title commitment and identifying potential risks that could impact the borrower or client and setting appropriate stipulations.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responding to and/or researching and resolving escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by the management committee members, agencies, and/or business chain of command.
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Functions evaluated may cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing.
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- May communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulatory/governmental representatives, bankers) to ensure resolution of matters.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented.
- Has similar authorities as first tier supervisors to make override decisions; refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to top level management for review.
- Other duties may include: project work related to remediation, performance of ongoing reviews as needed.
- May generate reports and summarize results.
- Typically performs team leadership and provides work direction.: 3+ years experience with customer contact in financial services environment or 2+ years experience in one or more of the following: operations, underwriting, or quality assurance.
- 3+ years experience with customer contact in financial services environment or 2+ years experience in one or more of the following: operations, underwriting, or quality assurance.
- Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.