ATTENTION: accounts payable professionals with property management experience!!!
My client is going through a tremendous growth period and so is their accounting department! They have an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate is well-versed in accounts payable functions, detail-oriented, able to work with a team, and understands the accounts payable process of multi-unit property management. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, positive work environment and are seeking a career, not just a job, I want to hear from you
location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ownership of AP functions for property management
- Understanding of general accounting procedures - the why and how of the general ledger, journal entries, etc.
- Compile and issue the monthly owner's financial package
- Working with community managers and leasing agents - reviewing daily transactions that affect reporting
- Hands on with billing of utilities, reviewing/auditing rent payments, reviewing consumption reports, etc.
- Reviewing budgets, variances, and results to find discrepancies
- Completion of special projects or analysis as directed
- ****MUST have 1-2 years of experience with OneSite/RealPage Property Management software or Yardi experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3 years of property management industry experience
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Operating on a high level of motivation, organization and communication
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Can effectively communicate with a team
Please click to apply or send your resume in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Property Management, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.