Large Construction Company seeks Sr Accountant with multi entity experience. Background with consolidation, sales tax and audit. "Coins" software is a big plus!
Sr Accountant reports directly to the Controller and will responsible for accounting and reporting. Will be a key contributor to the accounting team.
location: Farmington, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Month-end closing process and reporting, financial analysis, job costing, budgeting, and forecasting
- Work directly with the Operations group (Project Managers, Estimators) to develop and report on KPI's
- Account reconciliation compilation, maintain tax and audit schedules, and ensure audit and regulatory compliance
- Prepare various management reports using the COINS Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel, and Crystal Reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; and minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience; construction industry experience is required
- Experience using the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook). Excel user (pivot tables, vlookups / index_match, sumifs, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Other skills that are a HUGE Plus!
- Experience with COINS and Crystal Report writing
- Exposure / use of robotic process automation (RPA)
- Experience implementing a new software financial package is a strong plus
Sound like you? Thinking about making a move? Ready to move up? I can help! Cynthia.email@example.com
skills: Certified Management Accountant
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.