A Top 10 Health Insurance Provider is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team! This person will work on the Commissions Team and will review, audit, and process broker sales commissions, while working inside multiple systems. The ideal candidate is excellent with sales processes, analytical, detail-oriented, and has strong communication skills.
This position will start off remotely and then will move onsite to the Denver, CO location once reopened - Candidates must have reliable internet connection and be comfortable working remotely or onsite once requested.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Primary Home Office contact for sales and the broker community on commission issues.
- Manage incoming compensation paperwork
- Accountable for determining outstanding requirements per procedure standards
- Communicate to sales and other internal matrix partners within 48 hours if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Implement follow up processes until all outstanding issues are resolved
- Negotiates exceptions if there is a deviation from the process.
- Analyze and Sets up the case into the appropriate system.
- Understands and manages various systems across the multiple business segments)
- Meet and exceed timing and quality standards.
- Performs specific audit procedures on simple to complex audits on accounts in question by the brokers. Compile the data and communicate the findings.
- Completes assigned special projects related to one or more business segments/applications.
- Reconciles case and broker commissions to ensure accurate broker commissions' were paid; process adjustments as needed.
- Research problems and negotiates with brokers and sales to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Creates, analyzes, and responds to standard or non-standard reports.
- Ensure all assigned reports are completed accurately and timely, which may require finding resolution to exceptions on the report.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Sales Process, Analyst, Research/Resolution, Auditing background preferred
- Great written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Acts independently and requires minimal direction
- Must be a team player
- Results oriented with high attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.