Our fast growth Ft. Lauderdale technology client is looking to hire a Sr. Finance Manager to oversee budget preparation, forecasting, pricing strategies, and operational improvements. Strong software industry background is a MUST
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Direct and oversee annual budget preparation and quarterly forecasts relating to each business segment to meet long-term financial goals.
- Track and oversee KPIs, and clearly communicate results through clear, concise verbal and written reports.
- Develop complex financial models and influence strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Identify ways to improve profitability and propose operational improvements to managers.
- Manage and facilitate the pricing process by evaluating, approving and implementing changes to assure achievement of targeted profit margins.
- Review and approve pricing strategies for new products and services.
- Analyze and influence improvement of vendor pricing on unit economics.
- Assist with acquisition and capital raising due diligence.
- Develop and mentor financial analysis to ensure continuous improvement in the finance function.
qualifications: Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required; Masters preferred.
- 8+ years in functional, business and/or operations role in the software industry.
- Previous experience driving and communicating progress towards strategic initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical problem solving ability.
- Able to think both strategically and tactically - devise and execute an action plan.
- Strong collaboration capabilities.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and quick scaling environment.
- Ability to create reports/dashboards and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting concepts.
If you are looking to be part of growth company servicing growth industries and have successfully participated in and led first class finance teams, this is an opportunity for you!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.