Recently acquired and growing Manufacturing Company located in Cleveland, Ohio
is looking for a Controller to be responsible for the standard costing, inventory management, month-end close, A/P, A/R, budgets, forecasts and cash management.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Month-end close and financial statement preparation.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- A/P, A/R, and G/L reconciliations
- Manage purchase orders and inventory
- Manage banking relationships
- Oversee year-end audit
- This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Must have manufacturing standard cost experience
- Local candidates preferred
skills: Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.