Randstad Professionals is looking for a purchasing administrator in the Charlotte NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist merchandising team with all purchase orders and product creation
- Manage our eCommerce database as well as our SKU taxonomy by creating items and gathering important setup information on the back end
- Be responsible for our reorder process by sending weekly POs and keeping track of inventory levels in our inventory management system
- Reconcile inventory pooling issues for eCommerce assortment by working cross functionally to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage our sample process and order weekly samples for our website
- Review our product description pages for accuracy and update or flag errors as needed
- Work directly with merchandising teams across all channels to ensure that Specialty Boxes are always available for customers
- Improve the customer experience on our site by outlining and identifying areas of improvement
- Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Able to use pre-existing or low-effort solutions to solve new problems.
- Bachelors degree or 2-3 years work experience
If interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Purchase Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.