My client located in the downtown area is conducting a search for a Mortgage Loan Processor to join their team.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare loan documents for closings and monitor cycle for compliance.
- Process loan draw requests.
- Monitor core loan accounting system to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality control.
- Prepare monthly general ledger reports.
- Serve as back-up for credit card department
- Delivers exceptional customer services consistently to all business lines
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent real estate industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Exel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, graphs)
- Previous experience with FISERV is a plus
- At least 3 years of commercial loan and or consumer loan experience
- Strong knowledge of residential/commercial closing requirements
- Strong knowledge of construction loan transactions
- Excellent attention to detail
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please forward your Word formatted resume to Malaika Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or call 4040-942-4619.
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.