Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with our Client in the Charlotte area.
This position will begin remotely therefore the right candidate does not need to be located in Charlotte. Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 7-10+ years of experience in a technology organization (preferably in financial services industry) with a focus on test engineering.
- Experience in developing test strategy to support transformation programs in data & analytics
- Hands on experience in testing of ETL components, web services and big data solutions
- Experienced in these technologies - Java, Python, Pyspark, Kafka, Hadoop and Azure data platforms
- Experienced in managing and executing tests in a CI/CD and DevOps model
- Deep understanding and prior experience of software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Azure DevOps, HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, CA Agile Central/Rally
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with system integration teams, IT Solution Owners, and other stakeholders
- Manage Test Execution Vendor on test execution of multiple programs in parallel to implement the strategic Data & Analytics roadmap, holding them accountable to delivery commitments.
- Manage key stakeholders including business partners during UAT
- Able to get into the details of an issue, doesn't shy away from performing issue analysis
- Manage change, understanding the potential impact to stakeholders and influence approach and timeline to minimize business disruption. Develop mitigation plans to resolve issues and risks. Ensure implementations achieve business and technology requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55.04 - 83.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Partner with business leads and IT solution owners in
- Developing test strategy
- Developing test scenarios / cases
- Plan and manage execution of SIT with Test Execution vendor
- Plan and manage coordination of UAT
- Responsible to review test results and provide sign off in coordination with ITSO and Business Lead
- Execute tests and perform validation when required
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.