Junior Supply Chain Analyst Needed
Global consumer goods company in Westchester County, NY is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst for their Supply Chain department. This person will become heavily involved with KPI tracking, inventory and heavy analysis.
location: Hawthorne, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
If you are a recent Finance grad that is looking for their break into Supply Chain Finance, the following role can be a fit for you.
- Manage and maintain the life cycle of product supply chain
- Utilize detailed analysis of supply chain facts in order to effectively submit or reject claims.
- Track logs, KPI's and materials
- Financial reporting
- Forecast future inventory levels
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 1 year of previous experience preferred. Finance internships will be considered
- Advanced Excel
- ERP system highly preferred
skills: Excel, Finance, Forecasting, Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.