We are looking for a financial analyst who will be responsible for financial forecasting, investor reporting and economic evaluations.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with financial forecasts and the annual budget.
- Prepare third-party investor reports that address operational results and corresponding cash flow activities.
- Prepare and support economic evaluations.
- Assist with profitability analysis, which include analysis of economic and accounting returns.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 2-4 years of experience in a corporate financial analysis role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Financial Analysis, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.