Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting a prosperous Professional Services organization in their search for a Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position! If you have experience working within the Professional Services industry and consider yourself a guru with Elite software, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our Client is located on the Missouri-side with multiple locations throughout the country. As an employee of our Client, you will have access to an excellent benefits' package and work in a close-knit Accounting team.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Processing checks and electronic payments for multiple locations.
- Gathering and compiling invoices and supporting documentation.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Creating and updating vendor records.
- Monitoring P-Card activity and gathering receipts.
- Assisting with month-end closing.
- Updating and preparing W9's and 1099's.
- Responding to internal and external inquiries regarding Accounts Payable.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting (preferred).
- At least 3-years of related experience.
- Experience in the Professional Services industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication abilities with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as Elite software.
- Professionalism under pressure.
If you are interested in pursuing this Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position, located on the Missouri-side, please submit your resume to email@example.com. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Sales & Use Tax, Elite, Month-End Close, A/P Processing, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.