Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting a flourishing organization, located on the Missouri-side, in their search for a Direct Hire Cash Applications Specialist position! If you have at least 1-year of Cash Applications' experience and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the match for you!
Our Client offers a pleasant work environment along with an excellent suite of benefits. You will be part of a close-knit Accounting team where you will "own" your job duties.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Cash Applications Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure unposted funds are appropriately applied to customer accounts, including investigating unidentified payments.
- Post payments to customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Ensure duplicate payments or overpayments are refunded timely.
- Answer internal and external inquiries regarding cash application activity.
- Partner with the Collections' team to assist in successful completion of their tasks.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Cash Applications Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting (preferred).
- At least 1-year of related experience.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
If this Direct Hire Cash Applications Specialist position sounds like a match for your skills and interests, and you are interested in working on the Missouri-side, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Cash Applications, Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.