Our client in Virginia is seeking a Pricing Analyst to provide commercial and technical support in setting and maintaining prices, monitoring the impact of pricing decisions, implementing pricing changes, and resolving any pricing queries. The Pricing Analyst has ownership of the pricing model, and is the first point of contact for any pricing queries. The incumbent also supports financial, business analysis and management reporting and conducts financial analysis on profitability enhancing opportunities and strategies.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Support operations, sales and marketing teams in deriving pricing strategies that match business objectives and deliver expected financial results Management and implementation of new product pricing and periodic price changes
- Management of technical pricing strategy including bids & tenders pricing
- Continuously monitor, audit and analyze automated price quote activity to assure systemic risks are identified and corrected, sales training issues are identified and addressed, and pricing formulas and tables are properly maintained for approved pricing changes
- Develop, update and report to management and business partners on key pricing performance indicators
- Team with Sales Managers and BSI sales professionals to provide clear, concise and accurate responses to pricing process and price policy questions.
- Monitor and evaluate discounting as well as pricing attrition
- Preparation of accurate and complete monthly Work-In-Progress accruals and expense analysis
- Develop and maintain appropriate performance reports and dashboards for management use
- Management (HFM) ensuring compliance with Group Reporting structures
- Provide business modelling and ad-hoc support to business management
- Pro-active communications with local stream management and global stream finance personnel and participation where necessary at management meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please Apply Here!
- Bachelors degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct work experience with financial reconciliation, analysis and management reporting and analysis
- 2 years in an international accounting/finance function and financial planning & analysis function desirable
- Computer skills and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills with experience of creating and maintaining complex financial models
- Ability to communicate results using tables, graphs and presentation quality material
- Clear understanding of UK/US GAAP Very strong financial accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SAP a plus Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.