This is a contract role expected to last 3 months.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Conduct AML investigations that involve clients with accounts performing cash deposits, wire transfers or involve complex transactional and client account patterns.
- Review and analyze transactions to identify any suspicious or suspect activity. Provide due diligence for potential and existing customers and parties involved in various transactions to identify suspicious activity, structuring, etc
- Draft and file Suspicious Activity Reports
- Advanced SAS skills
- Strong quantitative skills and statistical expertise, including data analysis, statistical sampling, cluster analysis, modeling, key indicator design and calculation
- Familiarity with AML development processes and methods, including scenarios, segmentation, predictive risk scoring models, random client analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.