Handle day-to-day management and supervisory support of customer service staff, who represents and maintains quality customer care focus in all interactions ranging from: order processing, order management, account maintenance, responding to customer inquiries, researching, resolving and tracking customer issues, and processing returns, credits, debits, and adjustments.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of 15
- Accountable for resource planning and allocation to ensure optimized coverage of Customer Service.
- Monitors department to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of company products, systems and processes
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers in a professional and effective fashion with regard to order status and product knowledge requests, ensuring on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for coordination of work flow within the team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating efforts to resolve problems.
- Interface with other departments and 3rd party distribution service providers to establish processes, communications, and resolve issues.
- Develop, track, and report metrics and key performance indicators for the team.
- Develop and maintain detailed work instructions for customer service processes.
- Act as a mentor and trains Customer Service Representatives on company processes/procedures, career development, and professionalism.
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience utilizing an order management system.
- Manufacturing experience
- Excellent relationship building, team leadership and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
skills: Great Plains
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.