Randstad Professionals is currently in search for a Diversity Sales Recruiter to join our client in the University area of Charlotte. This person will be brought on to assist in diversifying the Financial Advisers group.
This position will sit remotely, for now, due to COVID-19.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Develop a diversity recruiting strategy for talent
- Own full-cycle recruiting process
- Define, design, and execute sourcing strategies that result in quality submittals as well as hires
- Proactively build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Strategize and engage diversity partnerships and activities that result in brand awareness
- Conduct market research to understand where diverse talent pools exist and explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- 3+ Years of diversity sourcing/recruitment experience
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool/pipeline and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
- Experience developing and partnering with professional diversity organizations and networks
Qualified and interested candidates please message Kaylee Bergvist directly at:
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.