Randstad's Client, a public accounting firm located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a permanent opportunity. The Senior Tax Accountant will oversee complex corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns in addition to mentoring junior staff members.
Benefits include: discretionary bonus opportunities, 95% employer sponsored benefits coverage, 401k matching, profit sharing, and competitive PTO accrual.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare tax returns, payments, and extensions
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Review financial statements, expenses, and previous tax returns
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting - required
- 5+ years of current tax experience at a public accounting firm
- Proficient in corporate, individual, and partnership taxation
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements (specialization in real estate is highly preferred)
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: TAX, Corporate Tax, Property Tax, Partnership Tax, Tax Compliance, Federal Tax, Sales & Use Tax, State & Local Tax, Excise Tax, Multi-State Tax, Income Tax, Payroll Tax, Tax Planning, Withholding Taxes, Trust & Estate Tax, Domestic Planning, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Payroll Tax-Multistate, State and Local Compliance, Domestic Compliance, State and Local Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.