Digital Assets Coordinator Meta Data
As a Digital Asset Coordinator you will be responsible for the meta-data tagging of digital and video assets prior to their ingestion into the company's data asset management system. Ideal candidate must be able to work with multiple projects and deadlines, as well as provide top level customer service! Digital assets management / analytics experience required.
Adobe Experience Manager required
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- The Metadata Specialist provides support for digital asset workflows, tagging and organizing of digital assets
- Assets include asset titles, descriptions, keywords, and or other metadata related to processing these assets into the Adobe DAM
- The position will also be responsible to review metadata worksheets from multiple global stakeholders and ensure metadata is optimized.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting individual who can work independently as well as within an established team.
- A strong background in marketing will also be critical to the success of the position.
- Educate, train staff on metadata best practices
- Support critical and time sensitive requests. Other duties as identified and assigned
- Customer service mentality when working with clients
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in cross-functional teams
- Experience with database and analytics tools
- Flexibility to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience developing, implementing, and/or maintaining controlled taxonomies in a business environment
Previous experience with metadata tagging Previous experience working with digital video assets
- Familiar with Digital Rights Managements
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market, Agile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.