A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking an Accounting Manager role for their growing organization! The Accounting Manager will oversee an accounting staff of 6 individuals and will oversee all financial close and reporting functions for the firm. The Accounting Manager will work closely with the Controller of the firm and have great exposure to the C-Suite of the organization. This position offers a fantastic work life balance and amazing employee benefits!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Prepare monthly financial statements and all supporting schedules for review by the Controller.
- Oversee the monthly closing process by distributing the monthly closing calendar and monitoring progress daily to ensure deadlines are met and all tasks are completed.
- Review and approve monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations and account analysis schedules.
- Review and approve use of donor restricted monies.
- Complete monthly cash management report in accordance with the closing calendar
- Review credit card expense reports and follow-up on open items
- Review payroll register each pay period and verify changes to payroll change forms submitted
- Ensure Accounting Department staff are operating effectively and efficiently - Supervise a staff of 6 employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Seven plus years of progressive experience in accounting & financial reporting, including supervisory experience.
- Strong financial reporting skills
Please apply directly to this posting to be considered or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.