Randstad Professionals is assisting a global company in the healthcare space in need of an Accounting Director.
Our client is headquartered in the RTP region and is an industry leader in healthcare testing / diagnostics. We are looking for candidates with the ability to grow there career and thrive in a fast paced environment.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Manage month end close process
- Revenue analysis
- Oversee various balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ability to lead a team and mentor staff
- BS degree, Accounting / Finance
- CPA required
- 8+ years of experience, with large national public accounting firm experience
- Previous life sciences or manufacturing experience preferred
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Month-End Close, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.