Randstad Professionals has partnered with a CPA firm south of Boston to identify a hard-working and well-organized Tax Staff Accountant.
location: Stoughton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation of individual, partnership and corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of complex returns for high net worth individuals and multi-state returns.
- Research complex tax issues and formulate clear and concise conclusions.
- Reconcile bank accounts; prepare journal entries and cash disbursement records for entry in to appropriate systems.
- Analyze and summarize client information to prepare financial reports.
- Assist clients in performance of accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Process payroll and prepare Form 1099 to assist clients in meeting reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Licensed CPA or desire to attain CPA required.
- Knowledge of software (i.e. Excel, QuickBooks, ADP) preferred.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.