job summary: Payroll Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opening for a Direct-hire Payroll Specialist in North Scottsdale. The Employer
An exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist
with a fantastic National industry leader! This position will be an active team player within the busy accounting department! Salary: Location:
- Scottsdale, AZ (north valley)
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Processing high volume, multi-state payroll in ADP.
- Enter, and maintain employee payroll information.
- Maintain garnishments and levy spreadsheets; transmit garnishments
- Maintain sick and vacation tracking spreadsheets.
- Enter, review and maintain position data
- Maintain bi-weekly payroll log and transmit payroll amendments to corporate payroll office.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in pay and hours.
- Process verifications of employment with historical payroll data.
- 3+ years of experience with large company payroll 500+ employees multi-state
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Upbeat personality and ability to assist employees with payroll related questions
- Very strong Excel skills a must!
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent communication Skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Submit your resume directly to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.