Enrollment Representative Needed - Work Remotely!
The main function of an enrollment representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about health-related products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical enrollment representative is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 4:30
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of customer service related experience required.
- Data Entry and Phone Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.