A well known Medical organization in the Greater Los Angeles area is seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to add to their team!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Senior Payroll specialist should have a strong understanding of California pay practices and regulations as well as:
- Accurately calculate wages (including overtime, holiday pay, PTO) with complex pay structures (e.g., shift differentials, premium pay, garnishments, taxes, other deductions, etc.)
- Solid analytic skills to allow the identification of numerical errors or omissions and investigate and resolve such matters
- Perform account balance and payroll reconciliations
- Prepare financial reports for accounting and audit purposes
- Review payroll data and documents for inefficiencies and errors
- 4 + years of progressive, high volume payroll
- PeopleSoft payroll experience is a significant "plus."
- Strong computer competencies, particularly with Excel (e.g., pivot tables, V-look up)
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
Sound like you?
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.