Are you a talented Project Manager with experience working on legal, compliance, privacy, or security related projects?
An exciting Technology/Social Media Company is seeking an AR/VR Legal Project Manager to join their team. The company AR/VR organization is building the next generation of computing devices to bring the world together and make people feel closer. This includes exciting products, AR and VR software and hardware, and research and development labs.
The AR/VR Legal Project Manager will work closely with legal team members and cross-functional partners to manage and run complex and strategic projects at the company. The ideal candidate will have an ability to see the big picture and incorporate problem solving, critical thinking and tactical execution into their daily work.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 79 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of project activities and delivery
- Display effective organization skills and manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed
- Regularly report the progress to the stakeholders
- Drive standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service, including assisting with overall team organization
- Demonstrate sharp attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including legal and product, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Help lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project plans
- Help organize large team trainings and events
- 3+ years of program/project management experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Experience working on legal, compliance, privacy, and/or security related projects
- Experience leading departmental and company-wide projects
- Experience managing a diverse set of stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.