A Large National Construction company is seeking a Business Analyst for their growing Chicago office! This high visibility role will sit on the FP&A team and report to the Finance Manager, with incredible upward mobility potential. This company is growing rapidly, and the position will have opportunities to work with other departments with occasional travel to regional locations. Competitive base plus bonus opportunity!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Conducts data mining for key business insights into sales and profitability at customer, customer segment and product levels
- Supports financial consolidation of monthly results
- Distribute reports as required including:
- Branch, District and Region P&Ls
- P&L trends
- Product level profitability
- Provides acquisition support
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Experience with Hyperion or OneStream preferred
- Ability to travel - up to 10% of the year
- Exceptionally Strong MS Excel and database skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations in a clear and concise manner
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Bridget Janso at email@example.com for more information!
skills: FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.