Cash Application Specialist
Hiring for a cash application specialist for an international raw materials supplier. This position is contract to permanent and will convert for the right candidate. Looking for an individual with experience in processing and posting payments to client accounts and making sure those accounts balance.
If you have experience and are interested please send all updated resumes to joseph.shebelski for immediate consideration!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
1. Process payments via multiple payment methods (ACH, checks, online credit
cards, customer portal) incoming from multiple sources
2. Post payments to customer accounts and apply to related invoices per customer
remittance. Involves daily contact with customers and team members to
determine proper application.
3. Daily reconciliation of posted payments to banking reports.
4. Respond to incoming phone calls from Lansing associates and customers by
resolving credit-related issues. Involves decision-making on managing past due
accounts, responding to billing questions, and reconciliation of accounting
records with customers.
1. Ability to handle high transaction volume
2. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple daily deadlines
3. Ability to reconcile accounting records
4. Ability to work with a strong attention to detail
5. Strong customer focus.
6. Strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
7. Communication Proficiency.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team environment
skills: Cash Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.