This is a contract role expected to last 3 months.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Business Project Management assignments/projects.
- Leads mid-sized time-limited project or components of a larger project and directs one or more teams of business consultants involved in the evaluation of systems requirements and/or the development of new procedures/processes/or policy solutions to address complex business needs.
- May also assess impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress. Identifies and exposes the business opportunities and implications of re-engineering projects. Identifies and facilitates process design changes and executes process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Provides measurement support (i.e. development, reporting, validation and improvement).
- May coordinate with other project managers.
- Works on significant processes utilizing independent judgment and discretion within a large business organization or across various functional areas.
- Actions have significant impact on key Department objectives.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Business Project Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Project management tools and experience, Word, Visio, additional PM tool sets. Healthcare experience in a plan, vendor, or in-home care delivery company.
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.