Randstad Professionals has partnered with on of the top tech/software companies in the Downtown Austin area and we are looking for a contract AP Specialist to join their team.
Only candidates that are able to start immediately will be considered for this role.
This opportunity is 100% remote.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Support accurate and timely Accounts Payable month end close process
- Process invoices in the ERP system. Apply proper general ledger (G/L) coding to invoices
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, take corrective action to resolve reconciling items
- Perform vendor master maintenance activities, including setup and updating of vendors in NetSuite
- Correspond with vendors and answer inquiries as needed
- Process employee expense reports, review for compliance with corporate T&E policy, validate supporting documentation
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts and applications
- Experience with Coupa required!
- Must have great technical skills
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.