Are you a Call Center (Customer Service) Quality Analyst looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A Fortune 10 Healthcare Company, the world's largest in medical supplies, is looking to bring on 5 Call Center Quality Analysts to join their team. This 6-7 month contract will be will be remote to start, and may transition back onsite once the company offices re-open. For this reason, candidates must be located in either Louisville, Kentucky or Dallas,Texas.
The Quality Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls, internet interactions, mail processing and associated system documentation.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls, internet interactions, mail processing and associated system documentation.
- 2 calls, and 2 cases monthly requirement
- 1:1 Quality coaching
- Participates in the creation of quality assurance policies, procedures and metrics.
- Documents adherence to required customer service quality standards and assigns component and overall performance scores. May identify key, recurring issues across the department.
- Provides continuous review and enhancement of established customer service quality standards. Recommends modifications where appropriate.
- Completes special projects and research as requested by management.
- Previous call center customer service experience and knowledge of call center monitoring/evaluating preferred.
- Right-brain thinker: strong knowledge of client calls and business rules.
- Strong interpersonal, process improvement, attention to detail, analytical, organization and prioritization skills are required.
- Working knowledge of call center quality operations and team leadership in a multi-channel contact center environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and active listening skills.
If this sounds like you, please click to apply today!
skills: Client Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.