Our client, a Fortune 25 telecommunications company, is looking to bring on a Junior Project Manager at their offices in West Jordan, UT (remote to start).
This position is responsible for assisting the project management team to complete projects to grow and improve the organization. You will interact with multiple teams to move projects along from inception to completion in a timely manner. Provide monthly/weekly reporting on project status and completions.
location: West Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist with setting up projects in systems and tracking them to completion.
- Working in project management tools and updating data.
- Completing tasks and working with team to have their tasks completed in workflow tool.
- Preparing weekly list of project activations.
- Reviewing list of projects and submitting monthly activation forecasts.
- Analyze existing projects and identify bottle necks and delays.
- Work with teams to resolve issues and move projects along.
- Manage budget by project, providing estimated cost and cost tracking
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Must be knowledgeable of databases, Microsoft Office and Gmail suite applications, Tableau experience a plus, web-based applications, and software tool packages.
- Need close attention to detail.
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, and communications skills.
- Must be self-motivated, show initiative, and be able to work independently.
- Must be highly productive and able to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.