Randstad Professionals has partnered with a hyper growth HOT pre-IPO company that is looking to bring on a heavy AR Specialist to assist their growing team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and flux analysis at month-end close for receivable accounts
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues with customers
- Support annual audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Partner with cross-functional teams including finance, legal and various business owners to ensure timely customer collections
- Work cross functionally with engineering and product teams to refine and improve our accounts receivable process from start to finish.
- Process checks and payments and processing paid invoices
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have 1-2 years general accounting experience preferred
- You have month-end close experience preferred
- You have experience working with Netsuite
- You possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest mass amounts of data required
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.