Our established Ft. Lauderdale client is planning ahead for accelerated growth and have restructured their organization to meet those demands including their marketing function. The new Director of Marketing position will be instrumental in creating and implementating marketing strategies that will lead to significant growth across the company's marketing channels.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Work with the executive team in creating marketing strategies.
- Manage a marketing team in converting strategies into implemented programs.
- Utilize all marketing techniques and mediums to maximize effectiveness.
- Measure all marketing investments for return and contributions to brand awareness.
- Work across all departments within in the company and all marketing channel participants.
- Incorporate acquired businesses effectively in to marketing plans and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 10+ years experience with B2B marketing.
- 5+ years experience with marketing industrial products and services.
- Experience with a wide range of marketing approaches including digital, content, social media, email, affiliate, and event marketing.
- 7+ years managing a marketing team of 5+ direct reports.
- 3+ years managing a marketing budget of $1M+.
If you are ready to lead winning marketing strategies and a marketing team in implementing marketing programs that will take this established company to the next level, this is the opportunity for you!
skills: Operational and Strategy Alignment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.