We are currently looking for a Cost Accountant for our client in Matthews, NC.
location: Matthews, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Manages month-end and year-end closing, including financial statement and other reporting according to local management and corporate requirements
- Helps support Operations through partnering and preparation of timely detailed analytical reports regarding costs, spend and variances
- Analyzes manufacturing operations, equipment availability and utilization and labor operations to ensure efficiency
- Performs all activities of cost accounting function. Responsible for all cost accounting arenas including standard cost roll, multi-level bills of materials, direct and indirect labor, overhead rates and absorption, product cost development
- Performs various general accounting activities, including but not limited to journal entries and account reconciliations for assigned areas
- Assists in overseeing annual physical inventory.
- Must have at least 3 years of Cost Accounting experience
- Experience with large ERP systems are a must
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, but not required
For *immediate* consideration, please apply or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.