Randstad Accounting & Finance is actively hiring for multiple contract Payroll Tax Specialist with a great company located in the Donelson area.
Are you a payroll professional, currently not working, looking to get back to work immediately??
We are hiring for a Payroll Tax Specialist who will provide payroll tax service support, responsible for the remittance of payments and filing tax returns.
Want to learn more?
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Ensure compliance with filing and payment deadlines
- Create audits and remits all 940, 941, 943, 944, 1042 and other federal deposits
- Coordinate documentation to clear tax issues, such as, payments and filing receipts
- Review daily balancing report and prepare daily audit documentation as required for compliance
- Work closely with your manager to troubleshoot client issues and assist with resolutions.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- 1+ years of payroll tax payment and/or filing experience
- H.S. diploma/GED equivalent, college degree preferred but not required
- Experience processing multi state payroll tax filing
- Advanced excel and payroll software skills
If interested, please apply directly or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Payroll Tax, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.