Randstad Professionals is in search for an AR Specialist to join our client in South Charlotte.
location: Pineville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers
- Maintains and updates customer files, including names or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff
- Collaborates with the Collections Supervisor to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger
- Assists Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs
Qualified and interested candidates please message Kaylee Bergvist directly for an immediate response at:
skills: Excel, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.