Are you an experienced Credentialing Professional? Do you have a proven track record of using a Professional Attention to Detail with little to no mistakes? One of the largest healthcare and insurance providers is seeking driven individuals to join the organization.
If you have superior analytical and critical thinking skills, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Duration: 3 Months (Temp to Perm Opportunity)
Shift: Normal Business hours
Location: Los Angeles, 90027
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 6
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Under minimal supervision, initiates the appointment/credentialing and reappointment/re-credentialing process, compiling and processing data in compliance with local, regional, state and federal accreditation requirements. Ensures thorough and timely verification of Licensed Independent Practitioner's (LIP) and Allied Health Professional Staff (AHP) credentials and privileges according to local and regional medical staff services policies and procedures for practitioners in both the hospital and/or ambulatory settings. Responsibilities:
- Completes online applications, establishes provider username and login credentials for record
- Identifies and analyzes the enrollment process for continuous improvement opportunities that support the overall goals of the department, including conducting audits as required of applications, turnaround time, accuracy, etc.
- Acts as the point of contact for questions related to enrollment versification, assisting Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Medicaid Relations Coordinator, and various department in resolving any billing issues as it relates to Medicaid and Medicare provider status and assigned numbers
- Excellent telephone skills and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Professional attention to detail
- Extensive follow-up on pending submissions in a timely manner
- 2 or more years' experience in a high volume credentialing environment
- Able to write reports, business correspondence
- Demonstrates and applies expertise in operational workflows, research, and analytical skills
- Experience working routinely with physicians and/or senior executives
- Highly organized
- Knowledge and experience in credentialing tracking/database system
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.