Our client, a premier firm located in Richmond, is currently in the market for a dedicated Senior Tax Professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience. This position provides room for advancement and growth in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Our client offers fantastic benefits, work-life balance, and much more!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Initiate, monitor, and deliver tax provision and tax compliance services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare all federal, state, and local income tax returns
- Prepare quarterly and year-end U.S. entity and consolidated US GAAP income tax provisions and disclosures adhering to quarterly closing calendar
- Prepare documentation to support audit inquiries from tax authorities and internal/external auditors
- Maintains current knowledge of all tax laws affecting the company.
- Assists in tax implications related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 5-8 years of related corporate tax experience with increasing responsibilities in a large multinational company or Big 4 National Public Accounting Firm
- Ability to work in a dynamic high-performance environment
- Strong knowledge of federal and multistate tax compliance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A CPA license is preferred.
For more information, please reach out to Emily Bicking at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.