Our client in Richmond is looking for an experienced and technical Tax professional to be the go-to person for all technical tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions. We are looking for professionals with at least 8 years of work experience dealing with complex tax issues, tax research, and tax provisions.
A fantastic compensation package is available!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge of accounting standards and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing technical areas.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and evaluate business, industry, financial, accounting to tax risk-related transactions
- Actively participate in various tax research and planning initiatives
- Monitor tax legislation changes and analyze the impact to the Company
- Provide recommendations to management on assigned issues
- Other duties assigned
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in tax review, research and planning, and ASC740
- 5+ years' supervisory experience working on tax-related issues.
For a confidential conversation, please reach out to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.