Evenings at home. Weekends with friends and family. Public accounting with more than taxes on your plate. Don't believe it's true...it is. Keep reading...
Do you have 2 plus years of federal and/or international tax experience with a Big 4 Public Accounting firm and are ready to make a change?
Multi-billion dollar company is seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to round out their highly successful team. This position is more than just compliance; you will be involved in mergers and acquisitions, planning and analysis. And you'll be rewarded when you find opportunities to save money and increase profits.
Positive, healthy culture with tenured peers who love to learn. Very competitive compensation package and truly healthy work/life balance where your weekends and evenings will be spent with family and friends. Additional perks as well.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare international portions of the federal tax return.
- Prepare international tax provision components.
- Support a variety of tax related projects.
- Assist in transfer pricing matters with foreign tax authorities.
- Provide research analysis and computations as needed.
- Assist with FBAR and obtain residency certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience at a Big 4 public accounting firm.
- US International tax experience and/or federal income tax experience. Both a plus.
- Motivated, self-driven, team player.
- A voracious learner.
- Undergrad in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
If you have 2 plus years of experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm, you love to learn and you want to be home at night and on the weekends, click to apply! Include your professional resume.
skills: Federal Tax, International Tax, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.