If you find you check most or all of these boxes, then keep reading!
- Bold problem solver
- Assertive and goal oriented
- Independent and self motivated
- Innovative and a future forward thinker
- Persistent and driven
- Enjoy new challenges and risk taking
If you are also highly attentive to the details, then keep reading!
- You like a manufacturing environment
- You enjoy reporting and analysis and you can draw conclusions and make recommendations from it
- You thrive in having an audience, interested in your ideas and appreciative of your contributions
Imagine your next career move as Controller at a long-standing, stable, and profitable manufacturing plant. This opportunity provides you with the ability to learn and grow and to work alongside the President of the company as a partner in envisioning how to grow the company's profits. The President is looking for someone who would thrive in this type of environment and grow with the company.
The company offers competitive benefits, a positive culture and the opportunity to work in a red-tape free environment.
location: Hazelwood, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities align with those of a Plant Controller ~
- Full cycle accounting / bookkeeping
- Reporting and analysis
- Managing cash and B2B collections process
- Making recommendations for the benefit of the business
- Partnering with the President
- Involvement in the plant
- Special projects
Please take the time to read the qualifications and apply only if you meet them ~
- Manufacturing environment experience or similar
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external customers, including the President
- Bachelors degree in accounting of finance or relevant experience of 3 plus years
- Great attention to detail
- Financial reporting
- You can see what is possible and have the confidence to make recommendations
- Cost accounting/job costing would be a tremendous plus but can be taught
Click to apply if you want to learn more!
skills: General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.