Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest environmental solutions companies in the Northwest side of Dallas and we are looking for a Accounting Manager to join the growing team!
The ideal candidate has a CPA and public experience.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Preparation and review of monthly financial performance (revenue, operating profit and cash). Review monthly reconciliations and journal entries to assure accurate financial information is generated and proper internal controls are in place, in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and CECO policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to the global management team supporting strategic decisions, capacity planning, capital requests, standard costs, variance analysis, physical inventories, operational metrics, ERP systems, reserve requirements, and other management objectives.
- Preparation of all forecasting requirements including the annual budget, monthly outlook, and weekly financial updates.
- Close alignment with VP / GMs and Director of Operations for the operating units, and the various functions under their responsibility including order entry and customer service functions.
- Pricing and cost modeling preparation and analysis.
- Conduct ASC606 reviews and consult with Sales and Legal on agreed upon contract T&C's.
- Conducts monthly operations reviews for operating units.
- Provides FP&A support across segment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Master's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of six years of public accounting and/or financial leadership experience is required.
- Management experience in leading accounting professionals and interfacing cross-functional teams is desired.
- CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.