Randstad Professionals is looking for a Senior Accountant Spartanburg, SC.
location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Full responsibility of the general ledger month-end close and presentation of the balance sheet and income statement results and analysis to the Controller.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations for month-end closing to close books in a timely manner.
- Full responsibility for analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and reporting on variances
- Preparation of a monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assists in preparation of annual audit schedules.
- Provides courteous service to internal/external customers in all activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Accounting REQUIRED
- Three or more years related Acute Hospital accounting experience and/or training REQUIRED
- CPA certification highly desired
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, A/P Processing, Aging Receivables, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.