Randstad Professionals is looking for an AP clerk in the Charlotte, NC area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review account numbers assigned to invoices to ensure that the proper general ledger account is charged and subsequent departmental and corporate reports are accurate.
- Input invoices into the accounts payable system on a timely basis in order to provide payments within vendor terms and take advantage of any discounts.
- Generate and review accounts payable edit listing to ensure input accuracy prior to printing of checks.
- Maintain and periodically review accounts payable vendor files to ensure that all necessary vendor information is accurate.
- Communicate with vendors regarding discrepancies with invoices.
- Complete draft and wire transfer information for payments.
- Audit timesheets and expense reports, match expense receipts: Audit approximately 100 timesheets and expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Periodically review Client's Job Tickets and Employee's Confirmation of Assignment Documents for accuracy.
- Coordinate with managers for proper time and expense approval.
- High school diploma minimum, 4 year degree preferred.
- Two to five years of experience required.
- Experience reconciling invoices.
- Ability to match and code invoices.
- Quick and accurate data entry abilities.
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Dynamics GP experience preferred
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to email@example.com
skills: Accounts Payable, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.